Thank you for booking online.
Before you start your online booking process please read the Terms & Conditions
Please download and fill the form first, and bring with you
when you come to the Centre.
Please click the text (link) below: "Client Intake Form". The system will navigate you to a webpage where you can download the form to your computer with clicking on the function shown below (left side menu bar)
PLEASE NOTE! IF YOU DON'T BRING THIS FORM FILLED YOU WILL HAVE TO FILL IT BEFORE THE TREATMENT! ITS TIME IS INCLUDED IN YOUR 60 MINS!
Please go to the "Online booking 2nd Step" section to book a suitable appointment online.
Terms and Conditions:
Our commitment to our clients
- All treatments provided by Charlie?s Renewal Health Centre (CRHC) will last for the specified duration purchased. i.e. a 60 minute treatment will last 60 minutes.
- All clients must complete a consultation form prior to treatment
- Treatments will only be conducted if CRHC deems the treatment safe for the client to receive
- GP/Consultant permission may be required before treatments can be provided
- CRHC has the right to terminate a treatment immediately if the client demonstrates inappropriate or sexual behavior
- Payment will be collected for the full treatment price, provided more than 10 minutes has been spent massaging the client
- If the therapist is unable to collect money before leaving, an invoice will be sent to the client?s address
- All invoices must be paid within 8 days of issue date
- A booking is confirmed once the client finished the booking procedure via charliesmassagecentre.com and gets back confirmation email
- If a cancellation is made more than 24 hours before a treatment, the client will not be charged
- If a cancellation is made within 24 hours of the treatment, they will be expected to pay a cancellation fee of EUR10 for each hour cancelled at their next treatment
- CRHC has the right to cancel a treatment by giving 24 hours notice
- CRHC has the right to cancel a treatment without notice if the room or environment is unsuitable for the treatment to be provided, or if the therapist is taken ill
- CRHC has the right to cancel a treatment without notice if the client is intoxicated or inebriated
- CRHC commits to rearranging treatments to a new time and date within two weeks of the cancelled treatment where possible
- Website content will be authorized and managed at CRHC?s discretion, including testimonials
- CRHC accepts payment in cash, or by debit/credit cards on the website through PayPal
- Client treatment details will not be discussed with anyone other than the client unless the client is under the age of 18 or has a care worker or guardian
- Consultations will only be discussed with the client unless the client is under the age of 18 or has a care worker or guardian
- Consultation Forms and treatment notes will be kept on file, securely by CRHC
- By signing the consultation form, clients are giving CRHC permission to hold records and data about them
- Personal information will not be shared with any third parties
- Clients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- The adult must give permission for the treatment to be performed
- The adult must co-sign the client?s consultation form
- The adult must be present in the room throughout the treatment
- If a client wishes to make a complaint about CRHC, this must be emailed to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complaints must include the date and location of the incident, the full name of the complainant, details of the complaint and a desired outcome following the complaint
- All complaints will be taken very seriously and a response will be provided within 30 days
- CRHC is fully insured by BALENS
Charlie?s Renewal Health Centre is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Charlie?s Renewal Health Centre may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
This policy is effective from 01 October 2011.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
? contact information including mobile phone number and email address
? other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
? Internal record keeping.
? We may use the information to improve our services.
? We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
? From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email or phone. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer?s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
Once you booked appointment online, you agreed to get offers from Charlie?s Renewal Health Centre via email. Certainly you can choose to restrict the use of your personal information.
If any time you don?t want us to use your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you can send email to email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.